Saturday, July 28, 2018

What's this, then?

This is a blog about Dungeon World, my hack Stonetop, and related games and thoughts.   

Adam has since died of starvation. 

I've been playing Dungeon World since before it was published, and following its development since before even that. I've been actively involved in the Dungeon World Tavern since its early days, and I try to keep abreast of the conversations happening elsewhere (reddit, the Gauntlet, etc.). 

I've made a lot of content, posted willy-nilly all over the place. For Stonetop, I've looked at and analyzed most of Dungeon World and considered what to keep, what to discard, and what to change. I enjoy answering questions about the nuances of these games, and I like to give lots and lots of examples.

I've thought about this stuff a lot. I have opinions

So, this blog then, is about collecting those creations, thoughts and opinions. 

What you'll find here
I intend this blog to include...

  • Design notes on Stonetop and my other projects, as I work through problems and present new ideas.  
  • New content for Dungeon WorldStonetop, etc.
  • Permanent links to stuff I've made
  • Essays and general musings on Dungeon World and related PbtA games
  • Distillations and summaries of old conversations from the Tavern—there's a ton of great stuff lost to the ephemeral nature of Google+.  
  • Whatever else I decide to put here.  
Got a question about Dungeon World or Stonetop or the like?  Ask in the comments and I'll try to answer, either there or via a post.  

1 comment: