|click for current version|
- There's only one "basic" move, Defying Danger. The usual 10+, 7-9, 6- framework.
- No stats (like, no STR, DEX, CON, INT, WIS, CHA). Instead, you choose 2-3 ways of Defying Danger where you roll 3d6 and keep the best 2 dice. Any other time, you roll straight 2d6.
- Each class has an additional move, that indicates a thing they're generally better at.
- A warrior gets Hack & Slash
- A rogue gets Manipulate
- The wizard can Get Answers
- Each class has a spendable resource (Mettle, Cunning, or Power) that lets them boost rolls or do cool stuff. Wizards, in particular, use this to cast spells.
- PCs don't have HP, per se. Harm is closer to Apocalypse World, but the players have a little more control over how, exactly, they get messed up.
- Gear is very similar to the system in Homebrew World, but even more simplified.
If you play this, please let me know how it goes. In the comments below, over in the DW Discord, or at jack underscore blackfoot at yahoo.