So, uh, this happened:
As we mentioned a few times in the Kickstater updates, we've been absolutely blown away by the support and the enthusiasm.
I've been trying to focus on finishing the two books, and keeping on top of the (considerably enlarged) Stonetop community on Discord, and just haven't gotten around to posting any follow-ups here. I'll be aiming to more of that soon, as I've got a few things to talk about that might be relevant not just to Stonetop folks but to anyone who plays and tinkers with Dungeon World or Homebrew World. In particular, I plan to talk about:
- How and why I changed the names of many basic moves
- How and why I'm changing Drives (Stonetop's take on Dungeon World's Alignment rules) into PC Instincts
- Stonetop's updated rules for Followers, which are iteration from those presented in the Perilous Wilds.
In the meantime, if you missed the kickstarter and would like to preorder the books or the PDF, you can do so here:
Pre-orders for the physical books will remain open until a few weeks before we go to press. If you pre-order either the physical book or the PDF, you'll get access to the current preview playkit and an invite to the Stonetop community on Discord.
Shipping costs will be added as you check out, but for the books, they are:
- US: $15
- Canada/EU/UK: $22
- Norway/Switzerland: $38
- Australia: $25
- New Zealand: $30
- China, Macao, Hong Kong: $14
- Rest of Asia: $29
- All other countries: $70-100